dimanche 14 décembre 2014

Follow Anthony from Australia to England



Introduce yourself. I'm Anthony Jospin, currently working as a bar tender & waiter in London but I am looking for a position in Marketing & Management. I love photography, movies and travelling.

Why and when did you make the decision to go abroad? I made the decision to go abroad right after I passed a two-year technical degree in communication. I needed to get a study break, I decided to go to Australia for one year. I finally stayed three years over there. Ahahaha!!


What advice would you give to someone who wants to travel to this country? I lived 3 years in Australia, then I moved from Australia to New York (I worked one year there). Now I am here working in England. The best advice would be, don’t be afraid to speak with people. You are not good at English? Who cares? People will be more than happy to help you and correct you when you say something wrong. People abroad don’t judge as easily as people do in France.

What do you like about this country? Australia is the best place to live. What did I like about Australia???? I would say everything!!!!!

How did you learn to speak English? At school but it does not really count. The best way is to learn English in an English speaking country because then, you realize that we still have to do few improvements within our educational system.


It is often heard that French people are bad at English. How would you react to this statement? We are not bad at English. I have met French people who are just incredible!!! It’s just a question of how lazy you are when you learn a new language.

Is there anything that would make you come back to France? Absolutely nothing. Oh wait!!!! Yeah one thing, a good baguette and a slice of cheese made in France.

Is there a blog or a website where we can find you? http://ajospin.wix.com/anthonyjospin

Anything to add? Travelling can change you forever!!!! Are you ready to change?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire