dimanche 22 septembre 2013

Meet Francis Dumaurier, French actor living in New York



Introduce yourself Francis Dumaurier, actor, USA, I play electric guitar and blues harmonica

Why and when did you make the decision to go abroad? As a military child, I always traveled with the family since I was born. I started traveling on my own at 16. All other details are documented in my free ebook X-PAT NY which can be downloaded at http://xpatny.free.fr

What advice would you give to someone who wants to travel to this country? If you come to stay, make sure you have a long term visa first if you do not want to live the nightmare of an illegal alien

What do you like about this country? The Freedom to reinvent myself at any age

How did you learn to speak English? First in high school, then with rock'n'roll lyrics, and finally with the help of the great ladies I met along the way.

It is often heard that French people are bad at English. How would you react to this statement? 
Never generalize. Some are great, some are mediocre … some are intelligent, some are dumb … etc. 

Is there anything that would make you come back to France? No

Is there a blog or a website where we can find you? 
http://xpatny.free.fr
www.francisdumaurier.com
www.imdb.com/name/nm0241500/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire